Posted to builds@apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com> on 2011/11/08 23:35:55 UTC

Possible to install the Jenkins Throttle+Concurrent+Builds+Plugin ?

In ZooKeeper if two different jobs run concurrently on a host (2
slots) we can run into problems with conflicting resource usage
(ports). Would it be possible to install this plugin?
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Throttle+Concurrent+Builds+Plugin
and add ZooKeeper as an initial category? (with 0, 1 as the
total/concurrent builds respectively on the global cat config).

This would address the problem for us on Solaris01.

Thanks!

Patrick

Re: Possible to install the Jenkins Throttle+Concurrent+Builds+Plugin ?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.
Much thanks! I'm giving it a try now.

Patrick

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.