Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by alpha_one_x86 <al...@laposte.net> on 2008/02/08 19:50:48 UTC

Re: use https if I have already

Reup please help me, or tell me if it's possible:

Posted by alpha_one_x86 <al...@laposte.net>.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/certification-authority.html
I have already buy my certificat at certification authority, an
certification authority registred (buy by trustico.com).
With that:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/administering-certificates.html
It's for generate key file, already do by me by:
openssl genrsa -out domainname.key 1024
I have the lastest version of apache geronimo.

Regard, thanks of help me.

Re: use https if I have already

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Not sure what version of Geronimo are you using but have you looked at these two docs

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/administering-certificates.html
and
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/certification-authority.html

HTH