Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pablo Casado <pc...@absamail.co.za> on 2003/05/30 11:45:07 UTC

where is the list archive

Hi,

I'm trying to find the maven user list archive. I couldn't find a link anywhere on the jakarta site.

Thanks.
- Pablo.

Re: where is the list archive

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
For gmane, see
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.jakarta.turbine.maven.user

Ben Walding wrote:
> The lists aren't currently archived. I have put in a request to
> infrastructure@apache to have them added to the Eyebrowse archive.  If
> they haven't responded soon, I'll request that they be archived on gmane
> and marc.

dIon

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.

Posted by Brian Ewins <Br...@btinternet.com>.
The info is in exactly the same place as for every maven-built project.
http://maven.apache.org/
click on "Project Info" in left hand menu
http://maven.apache.org/project-info.html
now click on "Mailing Lists"

However, this info doesnt help, eyebrowse has been hopelessly broken
since February and noone seems to be doing anything about it (its not a
maven project issue, infrastructure@apache.org are supposed to take care
of it). Currently the best reccommendation is to use the archives at
gmane in your newsreader:
nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.turbine.maven.devel
nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.turbine.maven.user

-Baz