Posted to users@maven.apache.org by SRINIVASA RAO <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/06 13:17:51 UTC

.Net unsafe compilation option in maven-net-plugin

Hi,

i am using maven net plugin for .Net code compilation.
But , My .Net code contains the some unsafe code.
could you please let me know, how complie the unsafe .Net code.

Regards,
Sam

RE: .Net unsafe compilation option in maven-net-plugin

Posted by Sean Hennessy <sh...@astutenetworks.com>.
By safe and unsafe you mean a mixed model project using managed (C# assemblies) and unmanaged (C++ .dll)?
This would imply separate poms for the mananged and unmanaged components using different profiles to handle the specific compiler command line options.
Perhaps the msvc compiler is smart enough to differentiate .c++ vs .cpp on it's own?

Regards,
Sean