Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <mi...@teotigraphix.com> on 2012/12/07 15:11:59 UTC

[WIKI] PPMC member can activate write access in WIKI? was: Re: [ASJS] Adjusting FalconJS output (no general discussion in this thread, please)

Hmm, I'm PPMC and should have plenty of karma, I just don't think I
have the admin rights for the wiki(I have write access), I should ask
for admin rights so I can make these changes myself.

If I am allowed to I guess.

Mike