Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Stephane Bailliez <st...@haht.com> on 2002/02/25 15:48:35 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-maven/src/templates/build build-m etrics.xml

FWIW, we have xsls for JDepend (frames/noframes) in Ant:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/src/etc/

Stephane

Re: Security: Jakarta Authorisation and Authentication Service

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 10:08, Chris Holman wrote:
> There seems to be a number of security discussions going on between the
> various Jakarta projects, all with similar goals and objectives.
> Wouldnt it be useful to create a separate Security project to bring these
> people together and develop the ideas further?
> How does this kind of thing happen?

Eric Dobbs brought this up on the commons-dev list yesterday. Take a
peek in the archives.

> Chris

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Security: Jakarta Authorisation and Authentication Service

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 09:48, Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> [...]

Cool, I will steal them!

> Stephane

jvz.

Jason van Zyl