Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb AT ASF <se...@apache.org> on 2008/06/14 17:49:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] JMeter 2.3.2 has been released

The Apache JMeter team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
JMeter 2.3.2 final.

Apache JMeter is a Java application designed to test server applications.
It can be used to:
* generate test loads
* test functional behaviour
* measure performance.
It includes support for protocols such as HTTP(S), JDBC, JMS, FTP, and others.
It can also be extended with user-written code.

See http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/

The release can be downloaded from:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_jmeter.cgi

Only the binary archive is needed to run JMeter - there is no need to
download the source archive.

However there are some optional libraries which are not included.
See the "Getting Started" page for details:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html

The list of changes can be found at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/changes.html

All users are recommended to upgrade to this release.

Enjoy!
The JMeter team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] JMeter 2.3.2 has been released

Posted by Ronald Van de Kuil <ro...@nl.ibm.com>.
wow .... an impressive change list .. not a trivial achievement!

... and my feature request got implemented. thanx!

Met Vriendelijke Groet,
Ronald van de Kuil

Stuck in the past somewhere in the future? NO WAY!!!

"David Castañeda" <dc...@easysol.net>
Sent by: davidecr@gmail.com
14-06-2008 18:35
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>

"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [ANNOUNCE] JMeter 2.3.2 has been released

congrats!

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 10:49 AM, sebb AT ASF <se...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache JMeter team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
> JMeter 2.3.2 final.
>
> Apache JMeter is a Java application designed to test server
applications.
> It can be used to:
> * generate test loads
> * test functional behaviour
> * measure performance.
> It includes support for protocols such as HTTP(S), JDBC, JMS, FTP, and
> others.
> It can also be extended with user-written code.
>
> See http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/
>
> The release can be downloaded from:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_jmeter.cgi
>
> Only the binary archive is needed to run JMeter - there is no need to
> download the source archive.
>
> However there are some optional libraries which are not included.
> See the "Getting Started" page for details:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html
>
> The list of changes can be found at:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/changes.html
>
> All users are recommended to upgrade to this release.
>
> Enjoy!
> The JMeter team

David Castañeda R.

Tenzij hierboven anders aangegeven: / Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM Nederland B.V.
Gevestigd te Amsterdam
Inschrijving Handelsregister Amsterdam Nr. 33054214

Re: [ANNOUNCE] JMeter 2.3.2 has been released

Posted by David Castañeda <dc...@easysol.net>.
congrats!

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 10:49 AM, sebb AT ASF <se...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache JMeter team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
> JMeter 2.3.2 final.
>
> Apache JMeter is a Java application designed to test server applications.
> It can be used to:
> * generate test loads
> * test functional behaviour
> * measure performance.
> It includes support for protocols such as HTTP(S), JDBC, JMS, FTP, and
> others.
> It can also be extended with user-written code.
>
> See http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/
>
> The release can be downloaded from:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_jmeter.cgi
>
> Only the binary archive is needed to run JMeter - there is no need to
> download the source archive.
>
> However there are some optional libraries which are not included.
> See the "Getting Started" page for details:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html
>
> The list of changes can be found at:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/changes.html
>
> All users are recommended to upgrade to this release.
>
> Enjoy!
> The JMeter team

David Castañeda R.