Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/17 15:04:00 UTC

Ignit Cache Stopped

Hi,

We noticed whenever long running queries fired, nodes are going out of
topology and entire ignite cluster is down.

In my case, a filter criteria could get 5L records. So each API request
could fetch 250 records. When page number is getting increased the query
execution time is high and entire cluster is down

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4003 related to this ?

Can we set seperate thread pool for queries executions, compute jobs and
other services instead of common public thread pool ?

Thanks

Re: Ignit Cache Stopped

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
I think it is just H2 wrapper for string values.

Re: Ignit Cache Stopped

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrey.

Re: Ignit Cache Stopped