Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2002/07/26 14:59:05 UTC

[OT] Spam from GE, Was: grammar-based pipeline configuration [Re: doctype questions]

> From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com]
>
> Steven Noels wrote:
>
> > Steven Noels wrote:
> >
> > now this is funny... (a reply I received on my posting)
> >
> > are there any english words I'm using frequently that are considered
> > 'sensitive' by native speakers?? please help me :-)

Do you know is it possible to stop these spammers? May be we shall get
all these messages and send them back to GE IT?

PS I also can't get whose brains are in these filters...

Vadim

Re: [OT] Spam from GE

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 26.Jul.2002 -- 08:59 AM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com]
> > Steven Noels wrote:
> > >
> > > Subject: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and
> > > action t aken.
> > > From: System Attendant <CI...@SUPPLY.GE.com>
> > >
> > > Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.
> > >
> > > Place = forrest-dev@xml.apache.org; cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org; ;
> > > cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
> > > Policy = Matcher
> > > Action on this mail = Delete message
> >
> > I sometimes receive such messages, and never understood what triggers
> them.
> > My brain filter detects it as garbage content. Action on this mail =
> > Delete message also ;-)
>
> Do you know is it possible to stop these spammers? May be we shall get
> all these messages and send them back to GE IT?

I've tried to contact a person in charge of this a couple of times -
to no avail.

Is there a way to find the person(s) at ge.com that is subscribed to
this list, so that (s)he can talk to the administrators in charge?

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de