Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by andrea patricelli <an...@tirasa.net> on 2014/08/19 10:10:10 UTC

Re: Password reset

Il 19/08/2014 09:37, Suresh Ajja ha wrote:
Hi Suresh,
> Scenario: User forgots his password. He should be able to reset his
> password through syncope.
> We are not able to see any interface or link in syncope wherein he
> will be able to reset his own password.

This is also a scheduled issue [1] (more precisely a subtask of a larger
improvement for version 3.0.0), under issue description you can see an
interesting
discussion about what you pointed out, and also a message linking a
use-case limited password reset described in the wiki [2].
> Kindly suggest.
>
> Regards,
> Suresh Ajja
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-135