Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by mu...@cyberway.com.sg on 2000/10/21 17:09:26 UTC

Radar - Web based administrator for Tomcat 3.1

Hi all,

I wrote a web based administrator for Tomcat (3.1). The project is title Radar, and it's at http://sourceforge.net/projects/radar.

It can currently manage contexts and web apps, and simple management of the HTTP server itself (currently only changing of port number) with a (IMO) pleasent web interface.

I've tested it to work only on a new Tomcat installation (i.e stock server.xml, web.xml files), so do backup your existing server.xml and web.xml files first before you try it.

Please send me your comments and suggestions :)

thanks
Mun Wai

The simple way to read all your emails at ThatWeb
http://www.thatweb.com