Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by I....@nationalcar.co.uk on 2000/02/10 12:36:47 UTC

Tomcat, Apache and SSL on NT

Hello everyone, this is my first post to this forum so please excuse me if
this is not the right place for this message.

I am currently developing online access to our back-end reservation system.
I am using Servlets for this application (tomcat 3.0, JDK 1.2.2 on NT 4
SP4). I have got Tomcat working with Apache and the app works wonderfully
at the moment.

As we take credit card details as part of the reservation process I need to
use SSL with Apache or with Tomcat. My question is two-fold. What support
is there for SSL in Tomcat? and does anybody have experience of getting SSL
working with Apache on Windown NT?.

Any help, information, guidance and/or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Imtiyaz Mulla (Imy).
National Car Rental Europe
Leicester