Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2015/02/24 20:36:13 UTC

OFBiz Community Member Raj Saini

It is with deep regret that I inform everyone in the OFBiz community
that Raj Saini passed away a few days ago.

Raj was very active on the mailing lists and he contributed much to the
project.

I had the pleasure of working with Raj at 1Tech Ltd. I admired his
knowledge of OFBiz and his skill as a systems administrator.

He will be missed.

--
Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software

Re: OFBiz Community Member Raj Saini

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
This is really sad, and this community will miss Raj a lot.
My condolences to Raj's family and friends.

Jacopo

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Adrian. And my condolences.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Anil K Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Sad news.
Agreed, His contributions are valuable to the community. We will miss him.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
COO
Hotwax Media Inc
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
ApacheCon US 2014 Silver Sponsor
http://na.apachecon.com/sponsor/our-sponsors

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
That's a very sad news Adrian. I did not have the chance to meet Raj, but I always appreciated and respected his work and help with the OFBiz project.

He will be missing indeed.

Thanks for letting us know

Jacques

Posted by Gavin Mabie <kw...@gmail.com>.
Deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Anil K Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Sad news.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for informing us Adrian. This is really sad news.

I am sure that he will be missed by the community. Please pass on my
condolences to his family.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Community Member Raj Saini

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com>.
My condolences...

Re: OFBiz Community Member Raj Saini

Posted by Ganesh Bawne <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yes, That's a very sad and will never be forgotten, specially those who
worked with him. He was very genuine, helpful and passionate about learning
and exploring new thing. I am working with him from last 7 years and
learned lots of things including OFbiz, he was my true mentor.

Gaurav, my deepest condolences to you and family.

Regards,
Ganesh

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 3:22 PM, gauravsaini03 <ga...@viithiisys.com>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am Raj's Son Gaurav. I saw this thread on mailing list.
> Thanks everyone for all your condolences and specially to Adrian for
> letting us all know. We all as a family and company's team are very
> strong and looking forward now. It was a tough time as its a huge gap
> which left now.
>
> I am looking into his work and projects with the team. I am very
> positive and will fulfil all his dreams.
>
> Regards,
> Gaurav
>
> On Wednesday 25 February 2015 01:00 AM, Adrian Crum-3 [via OFBiz] wrote:
> > It is with deep regret that I inform everyone in the OFBiz community
> > that Raj Saini passed away a few days ago.
> >
> > Raj was very active on the mailing lists and he contributed much to the
> > project.
> >
> > I had the pleasure of working with Raj at 1Tech Ltd. I admired his
> > knowledge of OFBiz and his skill as a systems administrator.
> >
> > He will be missed.
> >
> > --
> > Adrian Crum
> > Sandglass Software
> > www.sandglass-software.com

> > <
> http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=135036&code=Z2F1cmF2LnNhaW5pQHZpaXRoaWlzeXMuY29tfDEzNTAzNnwxNTU5MjA5ODgy
> >.
> > NAML
> > <
> http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
> >

> --
> Viithiisys Technologies
> (http://www.viithiisys.com)
> M. +91 (0) 991 534 6686
> T. +91 (172) 506 3532

Thanks & Regards
Ganesh Bawne
Enterprise Software Developer
Viithiisys Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.viithiisys.com

Re: OFBiz Community Member Raj Saini

Posted by gauravsaini03 <ga...@viithiisys.com>.
Hello Everyone,

Posted by Anchit Jindal <an...@gmail.com>.
Rest in peace Sir, You will be missed all the time.

Re: OFBiz Community Member Raj Saini

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.