Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/14 21:53:28 UTC

Reason why CouldNotLockPageException extends RuntimeException?

I like the fact that 1.5 has specific exceptions for shit that
happens, and welcome CouldNotLockPageException! Just one minor
question: is there a reason why CouldNotLockPageException extends
RuntimeException instead of WicketRuntimeException? Is it so blocks
with catch(WicketRuntimeException) won't catch it?

Martijn

Re: Reason why CouldNotLockPageException extends RuntimeException?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
most likely an oversight. feel free to fix.

-igor