Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martinconi Cosmin <co...@codebeat.ro> on 2011/08/04 17:24:36 UTC

Re: [GSoC] Seam-Forge plugin for MyFaces CODI

Hi everyone,

I have done some more work on the GSoC project "Seam-Forge plugin for
MyFaces CODI",
the current status of the project can be checked at [1]. The features
provided until now include:

   - "*codi viewconfig-create-folder --name Pages*" - creates a new
   Folder(ViewConfig) configuration
       named "Pages" in the base package directory and a new directory:
   "./main/webapp/pages"

   - "*codi viewconfig-create-folder --name Wizard --in Pages*" - creates a
   new folder config named "Wizard"
       in the "Pages" ViewConfig  and a new directory:
   "./main/webapp/pages/wizard"

   - "*codi viewconfig-create-page --name Step1 --in Pages.Wizard*"- creates
   a new page config named "Step1"
       in the "Pages.Wizard" folder and a new
   page:"./main/webapp/pages/wizard/step1.xhtml"

   - "*codi viewconfig-create-config --name SecuredPages --voter
   LoginAccessDecisionVoter*" - creates a new
       "ViewConfig" file called "SecuredPages" with an
   "@Secured(LoginAccessDecisionVoter.class)" annotation.
       Also an "LoginAccessDecisionVoter" java file which extends
   "AbstractAccessDecisionVoter" is created

   - "codi viewconfig-list-all" - prints all the configuration for a given
   ViewConfig.

Other commands available are:

   - codi viewconfig-create-page --name ErrorPage --in Pages --errorPage
   - codi viewconfigResource --name Pages --redirect
   - codi viewconfigResource --name Pages.Wizard --extendWith SecuredPages
   - codi viewconfig-list-pages

I provided a "README.txt" file in the project that will give more details.
Any new requirements and suggestions are
welcomed.

Regards,
Cosmin

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/GSoC2011_Codi_RAD

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi cosmin,

thx for the update!

just a minor comment:
maybe we should use viewconfig instead of viewconfigResource as name for the
command.