Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Orishkevich <or...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2023/03/06 18:40:45 UTC

apache ignite 1.8.3 1.9.3

Good evening!
I really need to find apache-ignite-fabric-1.8.3-bin.zip and apache-ignite-fabric-1.9.3-bin.zip.
I got some pretty old code that needs to be reworked, and there are versions of the client 1.9.3 and 1.8.3.
Can you help me with this?
Maybe you have it somewhere in your archives?
I will be grateful for any help.

Greetings from Kyiv :)

Re: apache ignite 1.8.3 1.9.3

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Not sure if we released 1.8.3 or 1.9.3 ever, but you may find older
releases at https://archive.apache.org/dist/ignite/