Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jim Richards <gr...@cyber4.org> on 2001/05/02 15:49:02 UTC

html:options collection attribute

I'm not if this has ben pointed out before (way too much email at the moment)
but I find that the <html:options> tag has some discrepency in the collection
attribute. At the moment I do this:

<% pageContext.setAttribute("catalog", ((SystemManager) application.getAttribute(SystemManager.THIS)).getCatalog("skill_catalog_user_years").entrySet()); %>

Sorry about the long property value, I have fairly heavily nested structures at the moment,
(A subject for a longer email).

I would expect the html:options collection to be more like the logic:iterate collection and
take something like

so I didn't have to set a pageContext as I do now before the html:select tag.

Any comments?

--
Kumera - a new Open Source Content Management System
for small to medium web sites written in Perl and using XML