Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ole Andreas Hegle <he...@businesscape.no> on 2008/03/07 04:13:43 UTC

Help, the file-component is going bananas

Hi

I have a problem with the file-component. I have used the file-component
without problem for about a year, but when I was delivering an upgraded
software pack, an error occured out of no-where. I have never had it
before, and now I have it all the time. The file-component works
perfectlly with my older software, but with my new software, or any
simple software I create, I get this exception below. (The lock file is
not removed, and if I use lock = false, the file is processed time after
time in an infinite loop)

What can I do to sort this out?

Code I use, (On camel-core 1.2.0, Java 6)

@Override

        from("file://c:/test").process(new Processor() {
                Object body = exchange.getIn().getBody();
                System.out.println(body);
              }
            });
    }

public APP() throws Exception{
        context = new JndiContext();
        camelContext = new DefaultCamelContext(context);
        camelContext.addRoutes(new MyRouteBuilder(camelContext));
        camelContext.start();
    }

Regards Ole Andreas

ERROR - FileConsumer                   -
java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
    at
sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl$SharedFileLockTable.checkList(FileChannelImpl.java:1173)
    at
sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl$SharedFileLockTable.add(FileChannelImpl.java:1075)
    at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.lock(FileChannelImpl.java:837)
    at java.nio.channels.FileChannel.lock(FileChannel.java:860)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.strategy.FileProcessStrategySupport.begin(FileProcessStrategySupport.java:63)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileConsumer.pollFile(FileConsumer.java:126)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileConsumer.pollFileOrDirectory(FileConsumer.java:68)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileConsumer.pollFileOrDirectory(FileConsumer.java:76)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileConsumer.poll(FileConsumer.java:49)
    at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:63)
    at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
    at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
*
**
*