Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/06/12 20:59:17 UTC

[VOTE} New Committer: Conor MacNeill

Conor has been following this little project of ours for many months now
and has submitted a steady stream of patches and has somehow persisted
despite the numerous extended dry spells when otherwise active committers
have been focusing elsewhere.  I like what I have seen in the patches, and
he has volunteered to help with the backlog of patches.

With that, I would like to formally nominate Conor MacNeill as a new
committer to the jakarta-ant project, and would like to see a round of +1s,
starting with mine:

   +1

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE} New Committer: Conor MacNeill

Posted by Thomas Haas <th...@softwired-inc.com>.
+1

- tom

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
+1

Craig

Posted by "Arnout J. Kuiper" <aj...@planet.nl>.
At 02:59 PM 12/06/00 -0400, you wrote:

>Conor has been following this little project of ours for many months now
>and has submitted a steady stream of patches and has somehow persisted
>despite the numerous extended dry spells when otherwise active committers
>have been focusing elsewhere.  I like what I have seen in the patches, and
>he has volunteered to help with the backlog of patches.
>
>With that, I would like to formally nominate Conor MacNeill as a new
>committer to the jakarta-ant project, and would like to see a round of +1s,
>starting with mine:
>
>    +1
>
>- Sam Ruby

+1 for me