Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2018/10/17 08:24:04 UTC

Fwd: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2019 Free Java Dev Room Call For Participation

Hi Cameleers,
Call for Participation at FOSDEM for the Free Java Dev Room has been announced.

Just bringing this up if there's anyone wishing to present Camel there.

zoran

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.
I am preparing a Camel K submission for other conferences so I can try
to address this one too. -- P

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

  I will take my chance with a submission for a presentation related to
camel bean binding.
It should not overlap already mentioned subject.

Alex

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Willem,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoran,

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
Looks a presentation of camel-K fits well indeed. I don't know that much
but feel free to raise a hand if I can provide support on something.
A dev room is also a great idea.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Önder,

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2019 Free Java Dev Room Call For Participation

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoran

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2019 Free Java Dev Room Call For Participation

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoran,

  I'm considering going this year, so it's worth setting up a talk proposal
or two.

Alex