Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/01 19:18:43 UTC

Re: Samza 0.8 release notes

Hey Shekar,

No, not that I'm aware of. @Jakob/Martin, did we do release notes for
0.7.0? The nearest that I can think of is the Apache blog post that we did
(https://blogs.apache.org/samza/). We will certainly do another post like
that for 0.8.0.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Samza 0.8 release notes

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
No, there were no release notes.  Interestingly, our current JIRA
configuration doesn't seem to have a release notes field for each
issue, as I've seen with other projects.  May be something to be
requested from INFRA.  It is easy enough to generate a list of all the
JIRAs included in a particular release and to then include that list
as part of the release announcement, which may suffice.

-jg

Re: Samza 0.8 release notes

Posted by Martin Kleppmann <ma...@kleppmann.com>.