Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2016/10/26 11:44:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-7

Hello,

I would like to release Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-7.

Major changes are:
* new component tc:figure
* rename action facet to load facet
* improve column resizing in sheet
* label layout support for tc:selectBooleanCheckbox

For a detail list please consult the release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12338278
The version is available at the staging repository (Nexus).

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1090/

Please vote now! (The vote is open for 72h.)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-7

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

+1

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Result of: [VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.0-alpha-7

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hi,

thank you for checking and voting for the release. The result is

+1
Leonardo Uribe
Werner Punz
Bernd Bohmann

so I will proceed with the next steps for the release.

Regards,

Udo

Posted by Bill Lucy <wt...@gmail.com>.
+1