Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Dhanikachalam, Madhan (CORP)" <Ma...@ADP.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/23 04:40:33 UTC

mirrormaker 2.0

I am testing MM2. I got the connector working but it is creating topics in the downstream cluster like this mm-poc-src.grp1-top1 which is the alias.<topicname>. How can I create the downstream topic to be the exact name as the source?

Also, do you provide commercial support for open source kafka? Or direct me to any firms that offer Open source kafka support?

I am also testing kafkadrop. Looking for an open source tool that has the feature to browse messages and also maintain history information. Do you recommend any? Please let me know. Thanks.

[/Users/wardg/Documents/April 2019 Email Signature/ADP_Email Signature_032019@2x.png]
Thanks
Madhan Dhanikachalam
GETS Transformers

To open tickets to my team follow below links
MFT:http://servicecatalog:8080/usm/wpf?Node=icguinode.catalogitemdetails&Args=10933&ObjectID=10933&NspPath=
MQ:http://servicecatalog:8080/usm/wpf?Node=icguinode.catalogitemdetails&Args=10688&ObjectID=10688&NspPath=

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Re: mirrormaker 2.0

Posted by Frank Yi <fy...@coursera.org>.
Hey Madhan,
The easiest way to get rid of aliases in the topic names is to add the
following to your config:

replication.policy.separator=
source.cluster.alias=
target.cluster.alias=

Re: mirrormaker 2.0

Posted by Men Lim <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Madhan,
try this article I found a while back in case this also become my use case

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59390555/is-it-possible-to-replicate-kafka-topics-without-alias-prefix-with-mirrormaker2