Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Barnabas Szasz <bs...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/17 13:17:16 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/lucene/search/grouping/AbstractAllGroupHeadsCollector

Hi,

I was creating a local instance and ran into this:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /contenthub/contenthub/search/featured. Reason:

    org/apache/lucene/search/grouping/AbstractAllGroupHeadsCollector

Caused by:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/lucene/search/grouping/AbstractAllGroupHeadsCollector

You can reproduce it on the demo site:
http://dev.iks-project.eu:8081/contenthub/contenthub/search/featured?queryTerm=paris&limit=3

Any idea why is this? Am I missing something in my local instance?

Thanks,
Barna

Re: NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/lucene/search/grouping/AbstractAllGroupHeadsCollector

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Barnabas

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Barnabas Szasz <bs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was creating a local instance and ran into this:
>
> HTTP ERROR 500
>
> Problem accessing /contenthub/contenthub/search/featured. Reason:
>
>     org/apache/lucene/search/grouping/AbstractAllGroupHeadsCollector
>
> Caused by:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/lucene/search/grouping/AbstractAllGroupHeadsCollector

The cause is very simple. The Stanbol version of Solr does not include

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.lucene</groupId>
        <artifactId>lucene-grouping</artifactId>
        <version>${solr-version}</version>
    </dependency>

with revision http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1422913&view=rev I
added it (see also STANBOL-845)

In the dev server the new module is already deployed. If you update to
the current revision than it should also work locally

I will close the issue as soon as jenkins has validated the changes.

Thanks for reporting

best
Rupert