Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gerard Weatherby <ge...@alum.mit.edu> on 2010/10/25 15:04:30 UTC

deploy:deploy-file plugin

I'm trying to use the Maven deploy plugin to upload an additional file
to our online public repository.

When I specify
<url>sftp://gerardw,connjur@frs.sourceforge.net:/home/groups/c/co/connjur/htdocs/m2_repo</url>

in the distributionManagement section of my pm, maven reads the
necessary authentication info from settings.xml and everything works great.

When I attempt the same specification in the maven-deploy-plugin
configuration, it appears to ignore the user name and tries to login into
frs.sourceforge.net using my local username.

Is their a way to specify a user name to the maven deploy plugin?

Re: deploy:deploy-file plugin

Posted by Gerard Weatherby <ge...@alum.mit.edu>.
Yes, absolutely works like a charm. ..and it was in the documentation.
Just couldn't find it (tree, forest).
Thanks.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.