Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ronald Jackson <cf...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/04 14:59:31 UTC

Unable To Use M My Open Office Account

I am unable To Use My Open Office Account - Cannot Use Open Office.

--
Ronald E. Jackson
Executive Director

Re: Unable To Use M My Open Office Account

Posted by toki <to...@gmail.com>.
On 08/04/2015 12:59 PM, Ronald Jackson wrote:

> I am unable To Use My Open Office Account

Can you please define what you mean by "My Open Office Account".

I suspect that you have confused Apache Open Office with either the
virtual assistant telephony application, or the virtual office
application, or the virtual customer service operation, all of which are
commercial programs/services that are unrelated to Apache Open Office in
specific, and The Apache Software Foundation in general.

jonathon

Re: Unable To Use M My Open Office Account

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.

> I am unable To Use My Open Office Account - Cannot Use Open Office.

I've used OpenOffice for more than a decade and I don't even know what an
”Open Office Account” is. Why would you need something like that?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg