Posted to submarine-dev@hadoop.apache.org by 〖凯塞林洋〗 <97...@qq.com> on 2019/07/19 10:00:08 UTC

回复: Re: Any thoughts making Submarine a separate Apache project?

+1.We are very grateful to Liu Xun for his contribution to the submarine. Now our company (BEIKE finding house) uses the submarine architecture as the scheduling framework for the deep learning platform. It has tried to support the regular framework for the deep learning platform, such as TensorFlow, keras, MXnet, etc., and has used TensorFlow and Keras for distributed training, the current use of the situation,  the submarine framework can be used normally. But if it can be separated, the ability to iterate on the AI ​​platform is faster, and support as a stand-alone project.

From: Oliver Hu
Date: 2019-07-19 07:50
To: Jeff Zhang
CC: sid yu; Xun Liu; Hadoop Common; yarn-dev; Hdfs-dev; mapreduce-dev; submarine-dev
+1 (non-binding). Make Submarine a separate project would make it easier to
integrate with other components in the ML pipeline and expand cross
platform.