Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/25 00:29:54 UTC

Please fix or delete DataResource

Hey

There's another issue with Cordova and DataResource.  This time, the
issue has to do with the fact that DataResource intercepts all
requests in the IceCreamCordovaWebViewClient and that this is not
letting the resources get rendered properly.

This is excaberated by the fact that we're FileNotFound exceptions
with the latest Mobile Spec that I'm using to test.  I had assumed
that these changes were tested or were at least documented but that
does not appear to be the case.

Please either fix DataResource or delete this thing.  It has chewed up
countless hours of debugging time, and is currently blocking the 2.8.0
release.

Here's the latest issue to fall victim of this thing:

Thanks

Joe

Re: Please fix or delete DataResource

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Just pushed the reverts of the DataResource commits. They are reverted only
on the 2.8.x branch. I tested mobile spec's Media page as well as
FileTransfer autotest and InAppBrowser and they all seemed fine.

Posted by Max Woghiren <ma...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!