Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by luismart <l....@gmail.com> on 2015/03/26 12:59:17 UTC

Installing the auto-phrase-tokenfilter

hello,

I am after installing the auto-phrase-tokenfilter from
https://github.com/LucidWorks/auto-phrase-tokenfilter.

Can anyone point me to some documentation on how to do this?

Thanks

Luis Martinez

Re: Installing the auto-phrase-tokenfilter

Posted by luismart <l....@gmail.com>.
Many thanks Andrea, I followed your guidance:

the following site helped me to install and configure Ant in Windows
http://madhukaudantha.blogspot.com.es/2010/06/installing-ant-for-windows-7.html

Then after cloning the repository
https://github.com/LucidWorks/auto-phrase-tokenfilter I just run the ant
command and got the AutoPhraseTokenFilter.jar file needed.

I will now try to make it work in Solr.

Re: Installing the auto-phrase-tokenfilter

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 3/27/2015 7:45 AM, afrooz wrote:
> my main issue is that, I am a .net developer , but i need to use this class
> within solr and call it somehow in .net. The issue is that i want the jar
> file from this source code, as my searches I think i have to install Ant and
> run it within eclipse...
> I tried this with creating a jar file through the java command but it seems
> those jar files are not working fine while i am using them within Solr. I
> have a question, if there is 3 class within the source file, i need to have
> a jar file for each class or i should generate a jar all in one? and if
> within solr it called  for
> class="com.lucidworks.analysis.AutoPhrasingTokenFilterFactory" then what
> should be the name of my jar file? the name which is written in the build is
> "Auto-Phrase-TokenFilter"
> I am confuse, please explain it for me

This code is from LucidWorks, not the Solr project.  You'll need to talk
to them for help on it.  One avenue is their issue tracker, but if they
run their project like we run ours, they probably prefer that you ask on
a mailing list or some other kind of support forum before you file an
issue.  I do not know where those resources might be.  There are a
number of LucidWorks employees on this mailing list, perhaps one of them
might be able to direct you.

https://github.com/LucidWorks/auto-phrase-tokenfilter/issues

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Installing the auto-phrase-tokenfilter

Posted by afrooz <af...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,
my main issue is that, I am a .net developer , but i need to use this class
within solr and call it somehow in .net. The issue is that i want the jar
file from this source code, as my searches I think i have to install Ant and
run it within eclipse...
I tried this with creating a jar file through the java command but it seems
those jar files are not working fine while i am using them within Solr. I
have a question, if there is 3 class within the source file, i need to have
a jar file for each class or i should generate a jar all in one? and if
within solr it called  for
class="com.lucidworks.analysis.AutoPhrasingTokenFilterFactory" then what
should be the name of my jar file? the name which is written in the build is
"Auto-Phrase-TokenFilter"
I am confuse, please explain it for me
Thank you in advance

Re: Installing the auto-phrase-tokenfilter

Posted by Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I never used that but I think you should

- get the source code / clone the repository
- run the ant build (I see a "dist" target)
- put the artifact in your core / shared lib dir so Solr can see that
library
- have a look at the README [1] for how to use that

Best,
Andrea

[1]
https://github.com/LucidWorks/auto-phrase-tokenfilter/blob/master/README.md