Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2019/02/01 10:16:35 UTC

Table API zipWithIndex

Hi to all,
is there any plan to support the equivalent of DataSetUtils.zipWithIndex as
a select expression in the Table API? is it possible to implement it as an
UDF right now?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Table API zipWithIndex

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.
Yes, I'm looking for a unique identifiers for rows (incremental
unfotunately..)
Thanks Timo!

Re: Table API zipWithIndex

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.