Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2023/02/20 17:46:15 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.10.0 release

Hi everyone,

I submit Apache Karaf Decanter 2.10.0 release to your vote.

This release is a maintenance release bringing a lot of changes, especially:
- a new config allows to define default key in the split parser
- fix a ClassCastException in split parser
- a bunch of dependency updates

You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1184/

Maven Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1184/

Dist Staging Repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/karaf/decanter/2.10.0/

Git tag:
decanter-2.10.0

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.10.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): JB Onofré, François Papon, Jamie Goodyear

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist.apache.org, I
will update Jira and the website, and I will send the announcement.

Thanks all for your vote!

Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.10.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1