Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/25 13:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] WoodyReference Sat Oct 25 13:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyReference , version: 11 on Sat Oct 25 11:39:08 2003 by AntonioGallardo

+
+ The __wd:hint__ element contains a hint for the form control of this widget. This element is optional. It can contain a hint about the input control. For internationalised labels, use i18n-tags in combination with Cocoon's I18nTransformer.
+
+ The __wd:help__ element contains more help for the form control of this widget. This element is optional. It can contain text help about the input control. For internationalised labels, use i18n-tags in combination with Cocoon's I18nTransformer.