Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com> on 2012/11/20 20:04:03 UTC

Android Maven Plugin 3.4.1 released

The Android Maven Plugin team is pleased to announce the release of
version 3.4.1 of the plugin.

New features/bug fixes are

- apklib now uses the resourceOverlayDirectories and
resourceOverlayDirectory options
- Showing current test count and number of total count of tests during
instrumentation test runs
 - Adapted Manifest merging to Android SDK release 21
- Fixed parsing of android.test.packages for multiple comma separated
packages names to test
- Parse return value of installPackage() during deploy and report failure
as build failure with error message instead of ignoring it

When upgrading please ensure to check the change log for further details:

http://code.google.com/p/maven-android-plugin/wiki/Changelog

We would like to thank the contributors to this release for their valuable
help and invite you all to help us out as well:

We would like to thank the following contributors for their awesome work.

Tim Hepner https://github.com/mithepner
Aleksander Pyszny http://www.alan-systems.com/en
Tom Bollwitt https://github.com/tlbollwitt
Nic Strong http://www.codepoets.co.nz
Manfred Moser http://www.simpligility.com

Documentation, issue tracker and more can be found on the plugin website at

http://code.google.com/p/maven-android-plugin/

For a primer to use the plugin check out the Android Development chapter
in Maven: The Complete Reference

http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnref-book/reference/android-dev.html

Please join the Maven Android Mailing List for relevant discussions:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/maven-android-developers

Enjoy

Manfred Moser
http://www.simpligility.com