Posted to user@hive.apache.org by 幻 <yg...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/21 12:55:57 UTC

Hi,all.Is it possible to generate mutiple records in one SerDe?

Hi,all.Is it possible to generate mutiple records in one SerDe? I mean if I
can return more than one rows in deserialize?

Thanks!

Re: Hi,all.Is it possible to generate mutiple records in one SerDe?

Posted by 幻 <yg...@gmail.com>.
Wow, is there any other way to do that?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I don't think so: