Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/08 21:28:06 UTC

tapestry_5_2_0.xsd ?

It would seem that now that T 5.2 is officially released the official
version of the xsd in templates would be bumped to 5.2.0 . However,
switching the template version to tapestry_5_2_0.xsd breaks templates. This
behavior is somewhat confusing and inconsistent - even if 5_2_0 has no
significant changes it should at least be possible to use it in the template
declaration.

All examples in the documentation use tapestry_5_0_0.xsd
or tapestry_5_1_0.xsd.

Regards,

ALex K

Re: tapestry_5_2_0.xsd ?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, I'm considering *removing* some things from the DTD as much as adding,
> such as <t:parameter>.

Well IMHO the best is to update the DTD version number when some
changes occur and that should reflect the T5 version where this
changes has occured.

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: tapestry_5_2_0.xsd ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: tapestry_5_2_0.xsd ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: tapestry_5_2_0.xsd ?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: tapestry_5_2_0.xsd ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: tapestry_5_2_0.xsd ?

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
Shall I file an issue for this ? Would this be something a committer would
be interesting in addressing or is this "below the radar" stuff that's not
worth spending time on ?

Regards,

Alex K

Re: tapestry_5_2_0.xsd ?