Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Andreas Fester <An...@gmx.de> on 2005/06/05 19:58:07 UTC

Re: TR : A error message with JdbcAppender

Hi Raoul,

just to be sure:

- Which operating system are you using (I suppose some
   flavour of MS-Windows)?
- Which java version are you using (java -version)?
- Which log4j version are you using?

I replaced the logger name in my test program with
"system.system" and "system.monitoring" and used your
log4j.xml file, and in both cases the jdbc driver was
loaded. So, I am still convinced that it is an issue
with your CLASSPATH ;-)

Regards,

	Andreas

Raoul OPPLIGER wrote:
[...]
> I get exactly the same error as before. I send you my configuration
> file (attention: logger's name is different). This file is dynamic
> and it is constructed with the content of a database. So I use my
> mysql-connector to access to the database.
[...]

--
Andreas Fester
mailto:Andreas.Fester@gmx.de