Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/02/08 10:57:26 UTC

Re: Canvas

(moving to dev list)

Hi I think this is a good tip that we can add to our Royale Blog in the
"Examples" category. And respect the user (ni this case Peter) as the
poster.

What do you think?

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Canvas

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
IMO, the Express set should have a Canvas component that bundles those
beads.  I challenge someone besides Peter and me to create it!

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: Canvas

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.