Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2009/01/21 18:31:01 UTC

Question about XMLProducerComponentImpl#createInstance()

Sorry Gurkan, it's me again with a question ;)

Does this function make sense? I've seen no invocation and also the code itself seems to be not correct.
T instance = null and will never be set. The medhod invocaations work on the parentInstance?

I simply don't get it. Can you explain it to me please, or is it simply a leftover artifact which is now obsolete or incomplete?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: Question about XMLProducerComponentImpl#createInstance()

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Yeap; forget to set method.doInjection() to *instance*. It has done and committed.

Thanks;

/Gurkan