Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by rv...@privaz.io.INVALID on 2020/11/12 12:04:05 UTC

Service Offerings and Host Tags

Hi!

I am trying to create service offerings targetting particular clusters, for example those of hosts with a low power CPU, or SSD local storage, things like that.

I am using host tags both in the host and in the service offering.

I am assuming that if a service offering is tagged a host with those tags will be selected to schedule newly created VMs.

Is this functionality working?

Is anybody using it than can share her/his experience?

Does it work for single or multiple tags?

I don't get it to work, and I wonder if I am missing something.

Rafael​

Re: AW: Service Offerings and Host Tags

Posted by rv...@privaz.io.INVALID.
Hi Michael,

It works now... with just one tag.

I was not tagging properly the offering.

R.

Posted by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID>.
Thanks Michael,