Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Fun <40...@qq.com> on 2015/07/16 14:46:21 UTC

hive1.2.1 insert exception with transaction

hi all:
    I‘m creating a transactional supportted table use sql:
     create table test(id int ,name string )clustered by (id) into 2 buckets stored as orc TBLPROPERTIES('transactional'='true');
   but when i insert data use sql:
     insert into table test values (1,'row1'),(2,'row2'),(3,'row3');
I get this following exception:
Diagnostic Messages for this Task:
Error: java.io.IOException: Unable to initialize any output collector
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.createSortingCollector(MapTask.java:412)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runOldMapper(MapTask.java:439)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1614)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)

FAILED: Execution Error, return code 2 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapRedTask
MapReduce Jobs Launched:
Stage-Stage-1: Map: 1  Reduce: 2   HDFS Read: 0 HDFS Write: 0 FAIL
Total MapReduce CPU Time Spent: 0 msec

 does anybody know why and how can i fix that?

回复:hive1.2.1 insert exception with transaction

Posted by Fun <40...@qq.com>.
seems like my io.sort.mb configuration is too big。  now is success without exception