Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dittmann Werner <We...@icn.siemens.de> on 2002/08/09 16:31:24 UTC

WSDL2Java: Question about not supported types

Hi,

WSDL2Java complains "not yet support" for some types.
The types are: NMTOKEN, ID, and anyURI. I followed
the discussion about anyURI. Was there a decision how
to map it? Will there be support for the other
types? (Btw, the schemas I use came from a standardization
organization, so its unlikly that they will change).

Is there any way to tell WSDL2Java that it should either
ignore the unsupported types or, even better, how to perform
a custom mapping? Did I miss something in the docs?

regards
Werner

Werner Dittmann
Siemens ICM N PG ES SE E
mailto:Werner.Dittmann@icn.siemens.de
Tel: +49(0)89 722 42481/+49(0)172 85 85 245