Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@altair.com> on 2010/06/03 13:07:23 UTC

Failure Events

Hi,

I just realized that any failure of process execution (for e.g.
selectionFailure) doesn't throw the ActivityFailureEvent event. But
instead it throws the process completion event. As a result of this I am
not able to capture Process Failure. Any idea when the failure event is
thrown?

Thanks & Regards

Dhanush Gopinath

RE: Failure Events

Posted by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@altair.com>.
Got it Tammo. Many thanks for the info. So if an instance has failed and
completed, I then need to get its failure count if I want to know
whether it was completed due to a failure or due to the normal course of
action. Thanks.

Yea the term failure was the one which mislead me to the assumption that
selectionFailure would throw ActivityFailureEvent.

Thanks
Dhanush

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dhanush,