Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by luca <pa...@eunet.no> on 2004/09/18 21:16:44 UTC

Hot to get the ContentType from a ServletResponseWrapper (servlet 2.3)

Hi, please excuse me if this is slightly off-topic,
but I suspect many here may be able to help.

I am building a JSP filter for Tomcat4 and 5.
I need to extract the MIME type out of the response
in order to built the new response from the filter.
Alast, getContentType() has been added to ServletResponseWrapper
inly in version 2.4.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/servletapi/javax/servlet/ServletResponseWrapper.html#getContentType()

Does anyone have any idea of how to get to the same
info also for version 2.3?

thanks

Luca