Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by siamak <si...@blackdot.com> on 2002/10/15 04:48:49 UTC

Problem running validation JSP, stack Trace Included

Hello,

I downloaded TomCat 4.1.12( jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12.exe ) and Axis Release 1.0
  and followed the instruction for Installing Axis on window

I am getting this error when I run the validation on this page
http://localhost:8080/axis/index.html

I know I have the wrong version of something, but what ? Can anybody help ?

Thanks,

Error code 500
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot inherit from final class
         at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:248)
         at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:289)
         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:240)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:260)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
         at
         at
         at
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
         at
         at
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2396)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
         at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
         at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
         at
         at
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
         at
         at
         at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
         at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:405)
         at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:380)
         at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:508)
         at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:533)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

parser issues????

Posted by Kumar Vinit <kv...@pramati.com>.
Hi James,
Can u plz help me on following parser issue :

With beta3 of axis,i was facing some problem working with crimson+jaxp jars,
and the work around was,"work with xereces.jar"
Is this issue resolved and tested in Axis1.0.
Can i, instead of xereces work wtih crimson??
expecting an early reply.
thanks
kumar vinit

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.

Changing Axis parser

Re: Problem running validation JSP, stack Trace Included

Posted by Michael Brennen <mb...@fni.com>.
What version of xerces (1 or 2) did you install?

-- Michael