Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/01/30 19:22:35 UTC

Re: Native Persistence & JDBC

Forwarding this thread to the dev list.

Ignite SQL experts, could you check this thread and create a proper ticket
for this minor usability improvement? Probably, the ticket is not even
needed.

Basically, our driver reports this error - *SQLException: Client is
invalid. Probably cache name is wrong - *if the cluster with persistence is
deactivated while the error message needs to advise to activate the
cluster instead.

-
Denis