Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Edu Garcia <gc...@cibinetonline.com> on 2012/02/10 14:31:12 UTC

[Trinidad 2.0] RenderResponseExecutor Warning when using

I'm using Geronimo 3.0, MyFaces 2.0, Trinidad 2.0.

When my page perform an action like "save" a record, I show a message on
screen using <tr:messages>.

Besides the messages actually is showed normally, in console I keep
watching this warning message:

/2012-02-10 07:22:47,338 WARN  [RenderResponseExecutor] There are some
unhandled FacesMessages, this means not every FacesMessage had a chance
to be rendered.
These unhandled FacesMessages are:
- Changes has been save successfully  *** this is the message I
displayed on screen
/
Which in my case, it's not true.  In order to process the messages, I
created a static class, with this code:

public class FacesUtil {

     ...  here some other methods...

     /**
      * This method is used to publish messages on page, like save,
update or delete a record.
      * @param message
      */
     public static void setMessage(String clientid, String message){
         FacesMessage msg = new FacesMessage(FacesMessage.SEVERITY_INFO,
                 "Info.", message);
         context.addMessage(clientid, msg);
         context.renderResponse();

     }
}

This happen every time I create a message, using "action" event or
"actionListener".  No other messages are displayed at console.

Thanks in advance for help.

Eduardo.

Re: [Trinidad 2.0] RenderResponseExecutor Warning when using

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Edu,

Can you file a JIRA ticket on this and provide a simplified usecase?
I'll do my best to triage it.

Thanks,
   Scott