Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Hansaria, Himanshu" <hh...@iu.edu> on 2022/07/28 09:21:11 UTC

Re: [External] Re: Slurm Jupyterhub Setup Srun Test

Sure Dinuka.

I'm running a test job using srun manually using either of these commands,

sudo srun -n1 /bin/hostname 1

sudo srun -n1 sleep 1

So, basically my logs or the error is independent of the test commands i run and is giving the same logs as mentioned.

Thanks and regards,
Himanshu