Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/27 20:34:03 UTC

celix_cog

Hi All,

To (really) speed up the process of setting up a project for Apache
Celix and developing small bundles, I develop a code generation tool
celix_cog [1].

Mainly I develop this to make it easier for myself ;), but I would
like to known if anybody else finds it useful. It is Apache licensed
(of course), python based, build on top of cog[2] and uses inline
comment with code generation snippets to make it tick.
More can be info can be found at the github site.

I have problem adding this to Apache Celix, but for now, did not do
this because it is python based.

Oh yeah, I still consider it beta, so expect some bugs...

WDYT?

[1] https://github.com/pnoltes/celix_cog
[2] http://nedbatchelder.com/code/cog/

Greetings,
Pepijn

RE: celix_cog

Posted by Isaac Rose <Is...@myfuelmaster.com>.
Sorry, didn't see the links at the bottom of your message Pepijn.

I would love to give it a try, this will be a great help for developing in celix. Is it available on git hub, or another host?

Isaac

Re: celix_cog

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Isaac Rose <is...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pepijn,
>
> I would love to give it a try, this will be a great help for developing in
> celix. Is it available on git hub, or another host?

It is available on github, you can clone with the following command:
git clone https://github.com/pnoltes/celix_cog.git

Re: celix_cog

Posted by Isaac Rose <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pepijn,

Re: celix_cog

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:20 PM, Ferry Huberts <ma...@hupie.com> wrote:
> The Amdatu guys have created a tool much alike (I think), called Bootstrap.
> You might hook into that as well?

Was not familiar with that. Looks like a lot of overlap, will try to
look into that. Like the sentence: "Create template files to
supercharge development" :)

Re: celix_cog

Posted by Ferry Huberts <ma...@hupie.com>.

--
Ferry Huberts

Re: celix_cog

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Always good to have a starting point. I think the updated proxy helps with
simplifying it.. I want to do the same for the endpoints, take out all
generic code to the RSA to some shared source file.

Re: celix_cog

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.

Re: celix_cog

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.