Posted to oro-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Mark F. Murphy" <ma...@tyrell.com> on 2001/05/11 19:55:18 UTC

Recent Patch

OK... I've switch to a pure int[] and renamed the member var to
reflect its actual use (opcodes for example).

I also cache the char[] of the orig substitution string for later use
in calcSubs.

Initial storage for the opcode array is 32... which should be plenty
for normal use.  I just picked that out of thin air... I'm not sure
what normal usage of substitution strings might be.  It's a constant,
so it can easily be changed (could also be a param for custom tuning).

Noticed a bug from my previous version... I was checking for in
setSubstitution for '\' as a condition for _parseSubs... so that's
been fixed.

Changed _parseSubs to no longer return a value and is now an instance
method as opposed to a static so it can get at instance vars.

I tested it with our current production system.

Let me know if there any issues that need to be resolved.

mark

  Mark F. Murphy, Director Software Development   <ma...@tyrell.com>
  Tyrell Software Corp                            <http://www.tyrell.com>
  PowerPerl(tm), Add Power To Your Webpage!       <http://www.powerperl.com>