Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Juan Alberto Lopez Cavallotti <ju...@mulesoft.com> on 2013/05/28 22:28:57 UTC

Question about WS-RM and redelivery queue with custom Conduit

Hello,

I have a custom conduit implementation which takes care of the integration
of CXF and MuleESB. I am able to use the WS-RM functionality on the happy
path over this conduit but when something goes wrong on the backchannel I
get the message stuck on the redelivery queue and constantly printing the
following log statement:

WARN 2013-05-27 16:57:33,917 [RMManager-Timer-2051976295]
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.DeferredConduitSelector:
MessageObserver not found

I would like to diagnose the cause of this situation.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Juan Alberto López Cavallotti

Re: Question about WS-RM and redelivery queue with custom Conduit

Posted by Juan Alberto Lopez Cavallotti <ju...@mulesoft.com>.
Hi Aki,

Thanks for the reply, I will go ahead and post this on the correct list.

Regards,
Juan

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juan,